ComeUp Bison 50
- Part number: PN 685010 (Std. drum)
- Rated line pull: 22,680 kg / 50,000 lb (SAE J706 rating)
- Line speed (at 1st layer of rope) : 5.7 mpm at 100 l/min (19 fpm at 26.5 g/min)
- Operation pressure: 200 bar / 2,900 psi
- Max oil flow: 100 l/min (26.5 g/min)
- Hydraulic motor: 251.8 cm3/rev (15.4 in3/rev)
- Gear ratio: 2-stage planetary gear 44:1
- Winch construction: Cast housings with steel drum
- Clutch (Freespooling): Output shaft disengaged
- Brake: Multi-Disc Brake (MDB) patented and counterbalance valve supplied
- Rotation of winch: Wire rope shall be under-wound orientation only
- Drum barrel diameter: 180 mm (7.1")
- Drum flange diameter: 406 mm (16”)
- Distance between flanges: 368 mm (14.5")
- Mounting bolts pattern: 240 x 453 mm (13.4” x 17.8”) ; 340 x 453 mm (13.4” x 17.8")
- Wire rope recommended:
22.4 mm x 48 m (7/8” x 157’) 1,770 N/mm2 (EIPS) breaking strength of 305 kN (68,442 lbf) required for SAE J706 ratings
- Winch weight: 375 kg / 827 lb
- Gross weight: 410 kg / 904 lb
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 1,170 x 630 x 670 mm (46" x 24.8" x 26.4")
Line Pull and Rope Capacity
|Layer of Wire Rope||
Pull by layer,
kg / lb
Total Rope on the Drum,
m / ft
at 100 l/min (26.5g.miin),
mpm / fpm
Warning * Remark: COMEUP Bison series hydraulic winch also provides low-pressure motor or EN version, please contact your sales representative now for further information.
* The winch is not intended to be used in any manner for the movement or lifting of personnel.
* The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of rope on the drum.
* The rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.